ISO 20000:2011- Information Technology Service Management
BIC offer ISO 20000:2011 - Consultancy, Audit & Certification Services to different customers. ISO/IEC 20000 is an Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) the first overall universal standard for IT service management. It was developed in 2005, by ISO/IEC JTC1 SC7 and revised in 2011. It is based on and intended to supersede the earlier BS 15000 that was developed by BSI Group. Formally: ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 ('part 1') includes "the design, transition, delivery and improvement of services that fulfill service requirements and provide value for both the customer and the service provider. This part of ISO/IEC 20000 requires an integrated process approach when the service provider plans, establishes, implements, operates, monitors, review, maintains and improves a service management system (SMS).
ISO/IEC 20000 is a global IT standard that permits organizations to exhibit greatness and demonstrate best practice in IT administration. The standard guarantees organizations can accomplish proof based benchmarks to ceaselessly enhance their conveyance of IT administrations. The selection of ISO/IEC 20000 has developed quickly in the universal coliseum of IT administration suppliers and it has turned into a focused differentiator for conveyance of IT administrations. ISO/IEC 20000 is adjusted to and corresponding to the procedure methodology characterized inside ITIL from the Office of Government Commerce (OGC).
- Gives certification to invested individual and customers for the administration of IT administrations.
- Gives a procedure to Information Technology Governance
- Gives the association a world-class stage to execute IT benefits.
- Aides adjust and coordinate the IT Services with the general business system.
- Expand in general authoritative productivity and operational execution
- Market separation because of positive impact on organization renown
- Increments merchant status of your association
- Minimizes inward and outer dangers to administration progression
- Brings your association to consistence with legitimate, administrative, and statutory prerequisites - accomplish ISO 20000 affirmation agreeability.